Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mouse



Thanks to Chelsey, I don't have much to comment on about our day. But the newest development in our Paris adventure is that our apartment has a mouse! Chelsey and I found it in the doorway to our bathroom and it scampered under the stuff in the kitchen! She and I ran upstairs (or rather took the elevator) up to Dr. Donovan's room and she called someone who is going to hopefully call someone else to get mouse poison to get the mouse as soon as possible. I don't like killing things, but I would much rather have a mouse-less apartment since I am sleeping on the floor.




Anyway today we saw many wonderful paintings and sculptures at the museums including a picture of Vincent Van Gogh. There were many amazing artist works that we saw today but sometimes not enough time to see them.


The second museum was cool because a lot of it was outside. There was a building where we could look at more paintings and sculptures but i was kind of distracted by my shoes squeeking on the ground throughout the whole place...A lot like the mouse...

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention getting "lost" and me and Stepan being art critics. And having to follow the map!

    ReplyDelete